Friday 23 March 2018

Bombastic Affection ~ Mangaliso Xaba




Looking at this Lady I got so confused,
Don't get me wrong, not because I despise her or being rude.
It's just that she looks so familiar
Her eyes, Her smile, Her lips,  Her melodic voice,
The way she walks, everything about her in Particular.
I have to state this, she is so Peculiar.
A soul in possession of pure uniqueness,
One could tell by the way she dress.
Observing her outer beauty is making my thoughts run wild,
She is just a one of a kind.
Evaluating her inner beauty is making my world spin around,
A lady like her, one will never find.
Her personality is so fine.
If I could literally give my heart to her to depict my affection,
That's a sacrificial offering I would never mind.



© Mangaliso Xaba - MangzNation


***
Grade 12
***