Tuesday 31 January 2017

Take Care & You Killed Me ~ Malwazi Moholi

Take Care


Where there's love there's hatred
I love you
I hate you
I'm staying
I'm leaving

I'm really leaving
But you're holding on to me
Like a special but
Distant
M


* * *

You Killed Me


You're going to regret it,
Catching me

Catching a lost soul
Trying to find love.
The weakest of all prey
But the biggest of all the hearts.

My soul was black
With blotches of white
Screaming
To come out.

You,
Caught the wrong prey,
Predator,
You slaughtered the
Wrong Spirit!

Its okay.

My soul will live on
Remember me...

My spirit will haunt you
You tortured me...

Left me for dead
Left me to feed ungrateful mouths.

It wasn't my time yet,
I wanted to love,
Give my heart to someone
Who Loved Me!

But...

You took that from me
You crushed my heart
And gave it to your
Most selfish desires
Someone who hated me!
Throwing my hopes and dreams aside.

Oh my, you're going to regret it!
Catching me,
A lost soul
A soul that will bring you to prey,
Predator!


© Malwazi Moholi

***
Grade 11
***