Friday 20 May 2016

If I Should Die ~ Wardah Ismail

If I should die think only this of me
We found each other, when there was no one
for you and me

Lost in the world, alone we were
going through life with no one to care

Happiness we found with each other
was life's most valued treasure

Sorrows and tears
were no more our fears
for we had each other
to wipe away our tears

You were my strength
I was your pillar
Together we could conquer
and be the winner

Our grief was halved
our happiness was doubled
All our agonies
were finally crumbled

My life is yours, to you I owe
all the wonderful moments
that had made me glow

I say this one last time
If I should die think only this of me

                                                                                                                           
©  Wardah Ismail


***
Grade 9
***