Friday 11 September 2015

Two Poems ~ Phakamani Mdletshe

POWER OF GOD

I am my God's work
by my God's name I was born
by my God's name there was light on the earth
by my God's name I am who I am
we all have our different personalities
we all sleep to awake
we all part to be together
we get angry to be happy
we cry to laugh
we feel pain to feel joy
let us every day thank the lord for being born
for the light on earth
for who we are
for our personalities
for the dreams
for the joyful moments to be shared
for the feelings
and for every day that passes while we are still alive


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


EDUCATION

waking up early
carrying heavy books
homework, homework, homework
how I hate home work
geography, maths not to mention accounting
on the bright side every rich person or famous person went to school
Albert Einstein
how I love home work
not so heavy books
# school rocks


© Phakamani Mdletshe


***
Grade 8
***