Saturday 30 May 2015

Two Poems ~ Malwazi Moholi

*For Me*

If I should die, think only this of me
As leaving a mark
Either a loving
Or a heartbreaking mark
Either an emotional
Or physical mark
Either way I made a mark

I want you to think of me
As the on unique little girl
The on girl who smiled
When everybody else had upside down smiles
Who cried
When everybody laughed
And the other way around
the girl who tried loving
When everyone hated
Who did things her way

Left
When everyone stayed
Even if it meant walking alone

If I should die
I want to be remembered
For me


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I'm in pain*

I miss you
But
I realize you don't

I don't know what to do
But be myself
I'm in so much pain
But I smile through it all
I see you almost everyday
And think to myself
Wow!
After so many years
I think I'm in love
But you'll never know
Because I'm also in pain
Knowing you don't notice
So I keep quiet
I walk past you
I sit next to you
Acting like everything is okay

I smile
I laugh
But my heart is aching
And its aching for you

© Malwazi Moholi

***
GRADE 9
***